Nation First


Nation First



My article is in regards to the recent crisis that the entire world is going through " Corona Virus". No one in my generation or even my previous generations could imagine something like this could possibly happen to this extent. All the countries are experiencing so much of deaths and suffering .
However without wasting much time, I am going to share the reason why I am writing today.
Many of us around feel that India is doing nothing much to overcome this pandemic. First of all I would like to say that no country have thought about 21 days of lock down at such a early stage.
India with a massive population of 1.33 billion and being a third world country took such a bold step. Even developed countries like Italy, UK, US, Germany, Spain etc. are struggling to control the situation. However India is still doing a lot better as compared to other nations.



Our Prime Minister Modi announced the lock down in spite knowing the fact that India's economy will be greatly impacted still he chose our lives first. Still there are certain group of people who ensured that his motive behind the lock down is destroyed. My husband often says to me that it's easy to blame the ones who are doing something against those who are doing  nothing. I am not a very big Modi fan or support any political party but I am proud of his decision. It takes a lot to do something good then be criticized and not answer back  and still focus on a bigger aspect in life and keeping nation first.

There isn't enough darkness in all the world to snuff out the light of one little candle - Buddha

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog