I realise it's not me who is going through a tough phase...Its the entire Globe..Its not me alone who is getting bored at home and has no clue but "What next?"...
However after alot of self evaluation and spending a alot of time with myself I have discovered few things life..
Technology cannot beat nature..Nature is the supreme power..Human race is like a remote button that can be paused by nature whenever God feels so.
When you connect with your friends or peers after a long time..They are not the same...I mean people evolve and they become better versions of themselves.Even if we had difference with people in past after sometimes it doesn't even stay...Suppose in past someone mocked at you or made fun of you they may not be the same after few years..As we grow we don't hurt people intentionally as we know how it feels to be hurt.
Not all angry people are bad...It may be they are deeply hurt or feel like they can hurt again or victim of severe pain and circumstances.Its only compassion that can heal..Compassion is very less in the world but it still exist..
Human needs humanity more than religion,business,politics and power.Humanity shouldnt be the last in the priority list. Materialistic world is very small portion of our life and gives temporary happiness.

Finally I thanked God that I am safe and sound with my family...I am thankful for sometime very very precious that I have...which is called as LIFE..
Anyone reading my blog now...I wish you are safe and stay safe with your loved ones.I know things are not okay but everything will be fine..God bless you..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog