MALAK: The true spirit

For the last few days I have been disturbed, thinking myself to be a loser. Thinking that I am unfortunate not getting a proper job of my choice and the work place where I was in for the last 3 years, I was treated very badly. Always judged for being myself, not liked by others for being honest and hence faced humiliation for maximum of the time.The only reason that I could survive because I got married to a man who treats me with a lot of respect and loves me a lot. Who always believed in me and never judged me.
However I have always being very ambitious, my professional life mattered the most. I always wanted to be someone and do something big. Finally after a lot of turmoil, I decided to quit and choose my dignity. It was a big thing for me, I could no longer do my responsibilities towards my family financially. It's been 24 hours post my last working day and I already have so many thoughts like not having a job , my responsibility, dreams, identity , career and ambition.
Almost for the entire day I have been watching you tube - watching movies,motivational videos,songs, funny videos and baby videos . To be honest just trying to escape my thoughts. However 45 minutes back I saw two videos that made me realize how lucky I am.

The first video was about a child named "Malak" which means angel whose parents die in a war. She is a 8 year old girl. While she said that she lost her father, she held herself back and still had a smile ( with lots and lots of unimaginable pain hiding beneath). She cried when asked what she had for the entire day.
I realized that I am 28 years old girl and I have never experienced such a painful life. I have never seen a war zone, never experienced personal loss (like my parents). I have food and shelter. Life has never even showed one hundredth of the pain that Malak experienced at such a young age. She lives with her grandmother who has no idea how Malak will survive after her death. I am so bloody thankful to the universe for having a family.
Then I came across another video of children who had grown up in a brothel. In that video, a client of a prostitute said that "a man deserves to have fun". Girls of age 14 years ( freaking half of my age) start working as a sex worker. Something that a sex worker said in that video is still playing in my mind that they accepted this dirty place because a good place won't accept them. Our " so called good place in the society" which never misses a single opportunity to point out unfortunate things from one's past. How can they let a sex worker have a normal life. To be honest I never ever realized what is society ? Society never uplifts humanity and keeps judging every individual. If this is the society then I really fail to understand and prefer not to be a part of such a society.
I am really thankful to God for giving me such a beautiful life and have no complaints.

Comments

  1. This world is full of joy and sorrow which makes the life well balanced. Just search for the positive factors when u are sorrow or depressed and that will keep u motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb👌👌keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog