People often say that two girl cannot be best friend.However I got to know about true friends from my best friend & the prettiest girl on world MOHANA.I was going through a depression phase of my life when she actually stood beside me.Althought today we are different cities but still very close to each other.Mohana is very enthusiastic and jovial.I have actually seen very few people living their life.Often we are inside an invisible cage of fear,responsibility,relationship,carrier and list continues.To stand differently in the world of copy cat is often very rare.Her presence in my life is just like fresh air.A great friend in life can heal even the deepest pain in life

Comments

  1. It's very rare to find a pure soul like you in this selfish world. I am greatful to god that he gifted me an angel to me. LoVe you ghichu. Just stay as you are and never change yourself. Love u sweetheart 💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that you always stood by me and motivated me throughout...love u so much.

      Delete
  2. Good work Rachu....all the best....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog