HOW TO BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF ?

We often get scared to be alone or feel bad when we are lonely..I used to feel the same thing every time when I was alone.Then I realise that I cannot always be with my family and friends all the time..There are few battles which we have to fight alone..However it doesn't mean that we feel bad about it.Finally I got some effective ways that worked for me to overcome my negative feelings..

1.Acceptance:The most important way is to just accept the way we are..We always tend to be influenced by other people's opinion.We even start judging our self and compare our self with others..The fact is we cannot be like anyone and no one can be like us..We all are born unique and special.Its only that we fail to accept ourselves for who we are.

2.Not being judgemental:The time we stop judging ourselves as to who is thinking what about us..We get an inner freedom.I personally care about those people's thoughts,who are very close to me.No matter what you do you cannot keep everyone happy.There will be someone somewhere complaining about your deeds.

3.Gratitude:Being thankful to each and everything we have.Feeling of gratitude makes us very positive.If we are grateful for what me have we always attract positive things in our life..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog