Like Murad-my hero


 
LIKE MURAD:


Murad my friend,my inspiration and a boy who showed me the true meaning of life.He taught me something which no person ever told me nor its taught in any book.Its how to be happy?Its our choice to be happy ,our state of mind.

The definition of happiness varies from person to person.For Murad it was always the moment that he was living mattered.Murad was a child labour 9 or 10 years old selling plastic covers in local trains in Mumbai.I have never seen such an happy face ever before neither do I get to see that level of bliss and happiness in anyone's face now. Poor background, torn old clothes and slippers larger than his feet with his bag and his extravagant aura.Just like a bright sunny morning he used to enter the local train compartment.His presence brought smile on the faces of people around.He had the ability to beat any Sales lead head of any big company.His voice had the determination which we call survival.His personality gave me goosebumps every single time.He was extremely sharp and extrovert.He could talk to anyone.Even if someone treated him bad he ignored as if the other person doesn't exist.He was poor externally but he acted as if he wore an invisible crown of a king.His smile was the best smile I ever saw in my life.Whenever I close my eyes I still remember his face.

When I met him.I asked God why is life so tough?One day I couldn't stop myself from Speaking to Murad.I asked his name?His age?His family and so on...Finally I asked how he  could always be so happy in such stressful conditions of life?That day his answer changed my whole perception of life.He replied that he is aware that even if he dies no one gives a shit not even his alcoholic father so why should he cry and waste his life, he wanted to live his life on his own terms till the time he is alive.He didn't fear death because his mother's death was the last day of fear in his life.He said was always happy because he had nothing to loose.Life pushed him so hard that life and death both were no different to him.The only time I saw him emotional  was when he spoke about his mother..the only person who loved him.

The hardcore reality of life turned him into a strong,matured and practical person snatching away his innocent childhood but couldn't take away his dreams.He wanted to be like Sharukh Khan.Murad didn't let situation or circumstances take his soul away.He was so enlightening about life, he never blame anyone or anything..he had thousands of reasons too..I remember him playing with the rain water leaning towards the door.His face had so much peace and bliss. His happiness when I gave him a small chocolate gave me so much happiness. Its more than a year I saw him but his philosophies guide me.His confidence,his charm and the willingness to survive in extreme situations makes him my hero.I wish someday I met him again and thank him.I hope he reach his dream to be like SRK one day.We look for inspiration in actors,sport person,leaders,businesses person and so on...Maybe some inspiration are infront of us but we don't realize.I am thankful to God that I met Murad who taught me how to live life.I miss you Murad...














Comments

Popular posts from this blog