"THE INCREDIBLE "

Today I am going to share something that I have experienced and felt about my country which I did not feel or experience throughout these years.I nvr felt for my country so much before..Recently I have to the two most beautiful places of the world Venice and Switzerland..I loved both the places and I also realised why this places are so beautiful and famous...Why people want to visit those places..

However this trip was a milestone in my life when I realised the actual strength and the shortcomings of my country INDIA..Somethings are better when you experience it rather then you read about it...

The title of my article is the incredible because India is actually a very incredible country...with 1.3 billion population..We have different religion,different communities,different geographical areas like mountains,rivers,forest,desert,beaches.We have more then 20 major official languages in our country..We are only country to have so many diversity yet together.India is perfect example of unity in diversity.

However we are divided in every way possible..We are divided in the name of religion,caste,creed,colour,language,background,region and numerous other things..We I was in Italy people who were not able to speak is English were not ashamed..they were so proud of their language and culture...The way people respected their nation was something to learn..They treated their country like their home..

We as Indian have so much of things in our own country to be proud off..but we decide to look at the negative side only..I also admit the fact that we have alot to fix..I am not going to highlight the problem and issues in our country as everyone is aware about it.I am just going to highlight the solution to the issues..With my own experience I feel the day 1.3 billion people will be only INDIAN and feel our country as our own home we can be the best country of the world...All we need is to respect and value our own natural resources and own culture..

We are very fortunate to be born in a country like India ..We can be the best we dnt need any appreciation or any approval..All we need is to believe in us...We can be the change and make our country a better country...I love my country...It's my identity and I am very proud of it...I accept my country with all its faults and I will try to fix it in my little own ways..

JAI HIND..

Comments

  1. Nice post. Good read. If only each & every Indian citizen think alike, the change can be brought in quickly. Bharath Mata ki jai 🙏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog