The true strength

Mom

The only person to love with no conditions, no limits and no complaints.There are millions of articles,songs and stories written about mom.The only thing that we miss is to say thanks to the lady of life.Its very difficult to understand mom as they never ask anything for themselves.Today when my mom is living in different city I understand her importance in my life.I have always been papa's girl but I nvr understood how much I love her.She gave me something more than my life.She gave me understanding of ones identity.She explained me the strength of goodness.Always treats me like a baby.Her believe in me gave me the wings to fly and dream of being the Eagle and fly higher than anyone's imagination.Thanks is a very small word..Mom's love actually protects from every obstacle in life..Its the true strength..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog