BOLD  & BEAUTIFUL

 I understand the true meaning of these two words now.Bold means just to be yourself 100% even when no one is beside you.Beautiful is feeling the beauty of the soul and recognise our inner beauty.The only practise that changed my life even though I was shattered,broken & lost was BELIEVE.Eventually with time I realised that I am not going to let someone else decide my life or I won't give the key to my happiness.It will be only my right to decide my life.I started believing that I am born to do something better and meaningful in life.I chose purpose on lifestyle.Life started to change unbelievably.

Rachita

Comments

  1. I liked ur thought....n I.agree wid u to b urslf watevr b d situation...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you..trust me I I feel most people fail you understand and be something that they are not.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog